Silver Temple Trumpet Professional Series
Like Shofars, silver trumpets were commissioned by God to gather the Israelites for worship, as an alarm against enemies and in battle to take territory. Today, silver trumpets are used in the same manner in worship services and as an outreach tool to gather God’s people and to proclaim God’s authority and victory over the land. A great addition to your personal arsenal or as a gift!
- Highest Quality and Craftsman Ship
- Comes in 3 Easy to Assemble Perfectly Machined Pieces. Detachable Mouth Piece.
- Real Musical Instrument Workmanship
- Concert Quality Sound!
The Professional Series Silver Temple Trumpet Is An Exclusive “Shofar Man” Product!
Deluxe Fully Padded Musical Instrument Quality Protective Carrying Case Included with Purschase
“Numbers 10:1-10 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps.3 And when they shall blow with them, all the assembly shall assemble themselves to thee at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. Numbers 10:1-4
- All sales are final. No exchanges or returns due to sanitary concerns.
- All taxes and shipping costs included in price
Silver Temple Trumpet – all taxes and shipping included in price.